Stop Hating Your Job
How to Be Happy at Work without Quitting
Are You Miserable at Work?
Hundreds of thousands of people wake up each Monday morning dreading their work day ahead, feeling trapped in a job that makes them unhappy. Here is a proven and effective way to find happiness at work without quitting your job, giving up your dreams, or selling your soul.
It’s not about finding a new job, following your passion or leaving your cubicle for good. It’s about making your current job work – and ditching the misery aside to be happier at work.
What’s the difference between people who struggle with misery at work and those who have found a way to make work, work for them?
- It’s certainly not quitting your current job to find something “better.” It’s not “following your passion” by ditching Corporate America altogether on a whim. And most importantly, it’s not about accepting that work is supposed to be miserable.
- In fact, it’s something that you can start changing in the next few minutes, provided you implement what you are about to read.
Six-Steps to Fall in Love with Your Job
- Six-Steps to Fall in Love with Your Job Solution
- Human Resources insider tips and tricks
- Action templates and guides for each step
- To-Do list to implement everything and keep track of your progress
- PDF file of the book (if you need a different format, please let me know)
Whether your goal is to stay at your current job forever, or to be happier at work for now, this book will provide you several solutions to turn your work-misery into meaning.
- Step 1: You Have to Kiss a Lot of Frogs – You will be able to identify what is truly making you unhappy at work through determining your Disharmony Dimensions. You will have guidance along the way with the most common areas of discontentment and how to determine from real examples, how each one presents itself in your work environment.
- Step 2: It’s Not You, It’s Me – Stop hopping onto the gravy train of discontent and instead, make a commitment to this program.
- Step 3: First Date – Understanding what makes you tick and motivates you at work, will greatly influence how you manage any future bumps in the road. You will determine your top values and motivating factors at work and create your personal balance scale.
- Step 4: Anniversary Celebrations – If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll never know when you get there. Goals are an important part of this journey, so you will be setting two goals to help you along the way – and see the goals that I set when I was going through this program.
- Step 5: Lover’s Quarrels – There are bound to be bumps in the road, so knowing how to tackle them will prevent them from becoming derailers. I will also share with you some secret tips that will help you find a better work/life balance without HR finding out!
- Step 6: Happily Ever After… for Now – It is critical to stay on track, even after you have successfully finished this program. Knowing your next steps and creating your support team to help you get there, will let you write your own Happily Ever After ending.
It's time to Stop Hating Your Job!
About the Author
My name is Melissa Anzman and I help people fall in love with their jobs for a living over at Launch Your Job. I am a former Human Resources leader at various companies across the U.S. and a reformed miserable worker bee. I have dedicated my career to helping people be happy at work and make their dream job a reality whether that be in a corporate job or as a entrepreneur. Through my coaching business, I have been lucky enough to work with CEOs, mid-level managers, manufacturing line employees – and everything in between.
Stop Hating Your Job
No really, stop. There is no reason to continue being so unhappy at work when there is an easy solution available. I know you will learn a ton from this book – it contains everything that I learned along the way (the hard way mind you), and has been proven by my clients at different levels of their career. This book will help you turn your work misery into meaning. Sales pitches are not my thing – so I’ll skip the hoopla. At $
27, $10 you are getting incredible value and actionable steps to start enjoying your job without having to find a new one. This book will help you claim your life back, because being unhappy at work, negatively impacts your life outside of work. How much time and effort will you waste on trying to land a new job… and find out it’s just as bad (if not worse) than your current one? Wouldn’t you rather find out a real, applicable solution to make work better for you, regardless of where you work? I am so committed to helping you be happy at work, that if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your progress, I have a 30 day money-back guarantee. This book includes the strategies and tactics that I have used myself, as well as with hundreds of clients, to stop hating our jobs. If you are ready to make the commitment to follow my advice and take action, then I am excited to help you along the way.